Resident Student Work Orders


Work Order Submissions

Resident students can submit work orders to have a member of the Building Operations staff?review, fix, or replace any broken or missing items within their assigned room, hallways, lounges, restrooms, and other areas within the Residence Hall. Simply visit NEC's School Dude work order submission website. If it's your first time using School Dude, you must register with your NEC email address. Note: Once you've logged into the system, at the end?of the submission page, it will request a password in Step 7. Type "necmsuic,"?NOT the password you used to enter the website.

Building Operations

The Building Operations department manages maintenance requests, custodial services, pest control services, laundry facilities,?heat/air conditioning, plumbing, electricity and card reader maintenance.?Emergency requests should be reported directly Residence Hall Security at 617-585-1255.

Facilities Emergencies

A facilities emergency is any problem involving running water that will not stop running or any problem involving heat or air conditioning causing a space to be cooler than 50 degrees or warmer then 80 degrees. In a Facilities Emergency, please call Residence Hall Security at 617-585-1255 immediately.?

Student Housing and Activities Center (SHAC)

The SHAC?is staffed by student workers who can assist you with room lockouts. Due to the current global pandemic, the SHAC is currently closed until further notice to all resident students.?

Information Technology Services (ITS)

ITS manages requests regarding?wireless internet connections, Residence Hall lounge/lobby?telephones and cable TV. Submit requests?to?